Software Developer / IT Consultant (f/m/d)
Scandio is a software company made up of technical consultants, developers and problem solvers. We are not just looking for employees, but people with personality. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Due to our continuous growth we are always looking for new colleagues at our locations in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You have completed your studies in computer science, physics, mathematics, etc. and have possibly already gained professional experience in the IT industry.
- You would like to work in exciting software projects and help our customers to continuously optimize their software systems.
- You are interested in new technologies and would like to learn more about complex software products.
- You want to work in an agile team and take over responsibility right from the start.
- You can develop in our entire service portfolio according to your wishes and abilities.
- We work on projects for large customers in the areas of microservices, IoT software and web applications.
- We do a lot of cloud development (e.g. AWS) and are intensively engaged in containers and serverless computing.
- In the front-end development we rely on modern frameworks such as React, Angular and Vue.
- We place great importance on DevOps, Continuous Delivery and the orchestration of systems.
- As part of our partnership with Atlassian, we are also developing apps for Jira and Confluence.
- In the first twelve months you will participate in an agile training.
- We are > 70 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- Our service portfolio ranges from IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud.
- We work in small self-organized teams and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Slack, Zoom, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- Owing to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation and the possibility to work from home, you can create yourself a pleasant work-life balance.
- We work primarily in our offices and are only occasionally on-site at the customer.
- Our offices are easily accessible due to the convenient connection to the public transport network.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - cooking together at lunchtime, going on excursions, games nights and going out together are just part of it.
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at email@example.com or simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page.