Working Student (f/m/d) Software Development
Scandio is a software company made up of technical consultants, developers and problem solvers. We are not just looking for employees, but people with personality. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Due to our continuous growth we are always looking for new colleagues at our locations in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
At Scandio you have the opportunity to work as a software developer during your studies while building up know-how for your future career.
- You are studying computer science, physics, mathematics or something similar.
- You want to work in software development alongside your studies and learn something.
- You have already gained some experience with scripting or programming languages.
- You are curious and interested in IT technology in general.
- As a working student you will work in one of our development teams and support in project work as well as in research & innovation.
- We work on projects for large customers in the areas of microservices, IoT software and web applications.
- We are also looking forward to your ideas in our product development.
- We are developing a lot for the cloud (e.g. AWS) and are intensively involved in automation and orchestration.
- In software development we rely on modern frameworks and open source libraries.
- Testing and CI/CD are very important to us and we will be happy to show you how it works.
- We are more than 60 people in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- Our service portfolio ranges from consulting and development to systems engineering.
- We organize ourselves in small teams with a high degree of personal responsibility and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Slack, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- Owing to our flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home, you can create yourself a pleasant study-work-life balance.
- We work primarily in our offices or remotely and are only occasionally on-site at the customer.
- Our offices are easily accessible due to the convenient connection to the public transport network.
- We are not only colleagues - cooking together at lunchtime, going on excursions, games nights and going out together are just part of it.
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page.